'The solo role of St Nicholas was impeccably and dramatically sung by soloist Michael Solomon Williams.'
- Britten St Nicolas, Scarborough Choral Society
'Tenor Michael Solomon Williams was outstanding.'
- Mozart Requiem, Scarborough Choral Society
'Michael Solomon Williams sang the arias beautifully.'
- Bach St John Passion, Southport Bach Choir
'What tenor Michael Solomon Williams did with the Evangelist’s gently melodious recitatives was remarkable, shaping and colouring them with the most delicate restraint: this was a real star turn.'
- The Independent, Schutz Weinachtshistorie
'A lithe and light tenor voice with a gorgeous soft grained tone. His phrasing, tone production and shading were exquisite throughout.'
- Dowland Words at Brighton Early Music Festival